Introduces Operating Unit fields in Partner
This module introduces the following features:
- Adds the Operating Unit (OU) to res partner.
- The user’s default Operating Unit (OU) is proposed at the time of creating Partner.
- Security rules are defined to ensure that users can only see Partner of that Operating Units in which they are allowed access to.
Table of contents
- Go to customer
- You only see the customer of your operating units
- Create an customer. It is assigned to your default operating unit.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Niaga Solution
- Open Source Integrators
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_res_partner_operating_unit-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev7-py3-none-any.whl (26.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_res_partner_operating_unit-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev7-py3-none-any.whl