Adds an MRP Scheduler
This module allows you to calculate, based in known inventory, demand, and supply, and based on parameters set at product variant level, the new procurements for each product.
To do this, the calculation starts at top level of the bill of material and explodes this down to the lowest level.
- MRP parameters set by product variant MRP area pairs.
- Cron job to calculate the MRP demand.
- Manually calculate the MRP demand.
- Confirm the calculated MRP demand and create PO’s, or MO’s.
- Able to see the products for which action is needed throught Planned Orders.
- Integration with Stock Demand Estimates system. Note: You need to install mrp_multi_level_estimate module.
Table of contents
- 22.214.171.124.0 (2020-04-09)
- 126.96.36.199.0 (2020-03-26)
- 188.8.131.52.0 (2020-03-02)
- 184.108.40.206.0 (2020-02-20)
- 220.127.116.11.0 (2020-02-21)
- 18.104.22.168.0 (2019-12-18)
- 22.214.171.124.0 (2019-08-05)
- 126.96.36.199.0 (2019-05-22)
- 188.8.131.52.0 (2019-05-02)
- 184.108.40.206.0 (2019-04-02)
- 220.127.116.11.0 (2018-11-20)
- 18.104.22.168.0 (2018-08-30)
- 22.214.171.124.1 (2018-08-03)
- 126.96.36.199.0 (2018-07-09)
- Bug Tracker
- Go to Manufacturing > Configuration > MRP Areas and define or edit any existing area. You can specify the working hours for every area.
- Go to Manufacturing > Master Data > Product MRP Area Parameters and set the MRP parameters for a given product and area.
To manually run the MRP scheduler:
- Go to Manufacturing > Operations > Run MRP Multi Level.
- On the wizard click Run MRP.
To launch replenishment orders (moves, purchases, production orders…):
- Go to Manufacturing > Operations > MRP Inventory.
- Filter with To procure.
- Select multiple records and click on Action > Procure or click the right hand side gears in any record.
- On the wizard, check everything is ok and click Execute.
- Show Run MRP Multi Level menu only to a specific new security group Run MRP Manually. (#492)
- Add menu entry for planned orders
- Add button to navigate from planned orders to linked manufacturing orders
- Add action to convert planned orders to fixed
- When changing the due date in a planned order the release date is recomputed
- [IMP] Minor changes”
- Planned Order release and due date become required.
- Add button to Product MRP Area to update MOQ from Supplier Info.
- Link Manufacturing Orders with Planned Orders.
- Allow Mrp Inventory Procure Wizard to be used from other models.
- Make MRP Inventory creation more extensible.
- Main Supplier computation (v13 requires explicit False definitions)
- [IMP] Minor changes
- Planned Orders become fixed on manual creation by default
- Released Quantity becomes readonly
- Add product reference if Planned Order name is not defined on bom explosion
- [MIG] Migration to v13.
- [MIG] Migration to v12:
- Estimates as a forecasting mechanism is moved to a new module (mrp_multi_level_estimate).
- [REW/IMP] Rework to include Planned Orders. (#365).
- [IMP] Able to procure from a different location than the area’s location.
- [IMP] Implement Nbr. Days functionality to be able to group demand when generating supply proposals. (#345).
- [REW] Refactor MRP Area.
- MRP product concept dropped in favor of Product MRP Area Parameters. This allow to set different MRP parameters for the same product in different areas.
- Menu items reordering.
- [FIX] Consider Qty Multiple on product to propose the quantity to procure. (#297)
- Start of the history.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo13_addon_mrp_multi_level-188.8.131.52.3-py3-none-any.whl