Add your sales document in the frontend portal (sales order, quotations, invoices)
Website Portal for Sales
Backport (with adjustments) of the website_portal_sale module of Odoo 9.
This module add the user’s sales documents in the frontend portal. Customers will be able to see the list and state of their quotations, sales and invoices.
Go to Sales > Customer > More options > Portal Access Management and invite it to access at portal.
When a customer clicked to his name > my account then he can see his orders if hi is follower of them.
For further information, please visit:
Known Issues / Roadmap
- In v9, the field validity_date of the sale order has been moved from the website_quote module to the base sale module, therefore the module references it without problem as the sale module is a dependency of this one. For version 8 the validity_date on the portal has been removed completely at the moment. Instead, we should make a conditional template that shows the field if the website_quote module is installed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Odoo SA <https://www.odoo.com>
- Leonardo Donelli @ MONK Software <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rafael Blasco <email@example.com>
- Sergio Teruel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is a backport from Odoo SA and as such, it is not included in the OCA CLA. That means we do not have a copy of the copyright on it like all other OCA modules.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_website_portal_sale-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev35-py2-none-any.whl (108.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|