Automatic Delete old mail message to clean database
AutoVacuum Mail Message
Odoo create a lot of message and/or mails. With time it can slow the system or take a lot of disk space. The goal of this module is to clean these message once they are obsolete.
- Go to the menu configuration => Technical => Email => Message vacuum Rule
- Add the adequates rules for your company. On each rule, you can indicate the models, type and subtypes for which you want to delete the messages, along with a retention time (in days).
- Activate the cron AutoVacuum Mails and Messages
It is recommanded to run it frequently and when the system is not very loaded. (For instance : once a day, during the night.)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Florian da Costa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_autovacuum_mail_message-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev1-py2-none-any.whl (23.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_autovacuum_mail_message-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev1-py2-none-any.whl