Adds useful keys to manifest files
Module Manifest - Extra Options
This is a technical module that allows developers to make use of extra keys in module manifests. The following keys are available currently:
- depends_if_installed - Your module will depend on modules listed here but only if those modules are already installed. This is useful if your module needs to override the behavior of a certain module (dependencies determine load order) but would also work without it.
- rdepends_if_installed - The modules listed here will depend on your module if they are already installed. This is useful if you want your module to be higher in the inheritance chain than the target modules and do not want to or cannot make changes to those modules.
Add this module as a dependency and use the keys described above.
Add support for the following additional keys:
- breaks - Used to mark some modules as being incompatible with the current one. This could be set up to support versioning (e.g. 'breaks': ['my_module<<0.4.2']).
- demo_if_installed, data_if_installed, qweb_if_installed - Dicts with module names as keys and lists of files as values. Used to load files only if some other module is installed.
- _if_module - Used on models to load them only if the appropriate module is installed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcome feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_base_manifest_extension-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (21.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 25, 2018|