Operating Unit in Purchase Requisitions
Purchase Requisition with Operating Units
This module introduces the following features:
- Security rules are defined to ensure that users can only see the Purchase Requisition of that Operating Units in which they are allowed access to.
- Ensures that Purchase Requisition and the Warehouse in picking type belongs to the same Operating Unit (OU) .
- When the user creates a Purchase Order (PO) from the purchase requisition the operating unit is passed to that PO.
- Sets default Picking type whoes Operating Unit (OU) in Warehouse matches to that of the User.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_purchase_requisition_operating_unit-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (12.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 1, 2017|