Allows logged in portal users to manage their contacts
Contact Manager In Website Portal
This module extends the functionality of the website portal to allow your users to manage their contacts.
To use this module, you need to:
- Log in as a portal user.
- Go to your portal home.
- Go to your contacts manager.
- Read, create, edit or delete (disable) any contacts you want!
Known issues / Roadmap
- This uses the backported version of the website portal from v10. When migrating to v10, we should adapt to any changes there.
- Remove workarounds for https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/12961 in JS tour when fixed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_website_portal_contact-18.104.22.168.0-py2-none-any.whl (27.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_website_portal_contact-22.214.171.124.0-py2-none-any.whl