Display prices with taxes included in your online shop
e-Commerce B2C mode
This module extends the functionality of website_sale to support B2C pricing (show prices with taxes included).
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings > Quotations & Sales > Sale Price.
- Enable Show line subtotals with taxes included (B2C).
To use this module, you need to:
- Follow steps in the Configuration section above.
- Edit any product.
- Go to Accounting tab.
- Set some Customer Taxes to it.
- Publish the product in the website.
- You will notice the price that appears in the website is computed with taxes included.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module is a backport of an Odoo 10.0 feature, so it will not be migrated above that version.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_website_sale_b2c-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl (26.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|