Bank statement parser for Revolut
This is a plugin for use with ofxstatement package. It implements a parser for the Revolut CSV-formatted bank statement.
The CSV isn't very machine readable, so we need to do some ugly string parsing to figure out the different field values.
Issue reports and pull requests welcome.
This module is based on the Osuuspankki ofxstatement parser found at https://github.com/koodaamo/banking.statements.osuuspankki
From PyPI repositories
pip3 install ofxstatement-revolut
git clone https://github.com/mlaitinen/ofxstatement-revolut.git python3 setup.py install
||Define the account of this bank statement|
||The base currency of the account|
||The date format in the bank statement. Note that you have to use double
- Since version 0.6.5 ofxstatement requires a statement line to have either id, refnum or check_no. To avoid failing the conversion, there's now a unique MD5 hashed ID computed from the date, payee, amount and balance.
- Improved the parser by making the column header verification less strict.
- Support September 2019 iOS CSV format
- Date format is now configurable in the settings
- "Payment from " is now also counted as a deposit
- Support May 2018 CSV format
- Support April 2018 CSV format
- First release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ofxstatement_revolut-1.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (17.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ofxstatement-revolut-1.6.0.tar.gz (5.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ofxstatement_revolut-1.6.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for ofxstatement-revolut-1.6.0.tar.gz