A toolkit providing a uniform interface for connecting to and extracting data from a wide variety of (potentially remote) data stores (including HDFS, Hive, Presto, MySQL, etc).
omniduct provides uniform interfaces for connecting to and extracting data from a wide variety of (potentially remote) data stores (including HDFS, Hive, Presto, MySQL, etc).
- Documentation: http://omniduct.readthedocs.io
- Source: https://github.com/airbnb/omniduct
- Bug reports: https://github.com/airbnb/omniduct/issues
- A generic plugin-based programmatic API to access data in a consistent manner across different services (see supported protocols).
- A framework for lazily connecting to data sources and maintaining these connections during the entire lifetime of the relevant Python session.
- Automatic port forwarding of remote services over SSH where connections cannot be made directly.
- Convenient IPython magic functions for interfacing with data providers from within IPython and Jupyter Notebook sessions.
- Utility classes and methods to assist in maintaining registries of useful services.
Note: Omniduct 1.1.x is the last version series to support Python 2. Going forward it will support Python 3.6+.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size omniduct-1.1.17.tar.gz (113.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|