Oslo Concurrency library
The oslo.concurrency library has utilities for safely running multi-thread, multi-process applications using locking mechanisms and for running external processes.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/oslo.concurrency/latest/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/oslo.concurrency
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.concurrency
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.concurrency/
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|oslo.concurrency-3.29.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (46.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|oslo.concurrency-3.29.1.tar.gz (51.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|