oslo.service – Library for running OpenStack services
oslo.service provides a framework for defining new long-running services using the patterns established by other OpenStack applications. It also includes utilities long-running applications might need for working with SSL or WSGI, performing periodic operations, interacting with systemd, etc.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/oslo.service/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/oslo.service
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.service
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.service/
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|oslo.service-1.39.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (76.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|oslo.service-1.39.0.tar.gz (78.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|