A pipeflow calculation tool that complements pandapower in the simulation of multi energy grids
pandapipes is a development of the Department for Distribution System Operation at the Fraunhofer Institute for Energy Economics and Energy System Technology (IEE), Kassel, and the research group Energy Management and Power System Operation, University of Kassel.
We welcome contributions to pandapipes of any kind - if you want to contribute, please check out the pandapipes contribution guidelines.
[0.4.0] - 2021-03-09
- [ADDED] Six new tutorials.
- [ADDED] Adding flag in run_control if controller convergence should be checked in each level or just at the end.
- [ADDED] Adding variables to change collection colors more specifically.
- [ADDED] Added flag in fluid for constant fluid properties if warning is displayed or not in case of several input variables.
- [ADDED] Added function in graph_searches.py to determine junction distances.
- [CHANGED] Deleted one tutorial for heating networks. Another one was updated.
- [CHANGED] Deleted tutorial sections from the documentation. These should be available only via the corresponding homepage.
- [CHANGED] compressibility and der_compr for hydrogen is now for 273.15 K (instead of 293.15 K before).
- [CHANGED] Small updates in the pandapipes documentation.
- [CHANGED] Adding a maximum number of iterations when using colebrook friction model.
- [CHANGED] In fluids changed function name get_property into get_at_value.
- [CHANGED] In std_type renaming attribute type into component.
- [FIXED] Bugfix in controller what to do by default in case on net divergence.
[0.3.0] - 2021-01-08
- [ADDED] added bulk create functions for junctions, sinks, sources, pipes (from std_type and parameters) and valves (clean control)
- [ADDED] automated Testing for Python 3.8
- [ADDED] github action tests added
- [ADDED] LHV and HHV properties for fuel gases
- [ADDED] multinet functionality to couple a pandapower and pandapipes network
- [ADDED] example gas distribution grid with houses and geodata
- [ADDED] compressibility values for hydrogen
- [ADDED] create graph added to topology
- [CHANGED] bypassing for pumps, pressure lift = 0 for negative and very high volume flows
- [CHANGED] pressure lift in pumps now based on p_from (inlet-volume flow)
- [CHANGED] logger level for pipeflow messages is now “debug” instead of “info”
- [CHANGED] usage of generic functions in the create module which are mostly based on pandapower
- [CHANGED] renaming component_models.py into base_component.py
- [CHANGED] removing extract_results from pipe, heat_exchanger and valve up to the abstract file branch_models.py
- [CHANGED] adding initial_run to net.controller and removing initial_run and recycle from all controllers
- [CHANGED] updating run_control and run_timeseries in order to minimize duplicated code between pandapower and pandapipes
- [CHANGED] update of generic geodata creation in plotting
- [CHANGED] addding initial pressure and volume values as well as its chosen regression polynomial degree to each pump
- [FIXED] all tests pass with pandas > 1.x
- [FIXED] bug fix for ext_grid result extraction in case of unordered connected junctions
- [FIXED] problem of not converging pipeflow solved if there are no branches
[0.2.0] - 2020-09-03
- [ADDED] added the pipeflow option “reuse_internal_data” which allows to reuse the system matrix from one pipeflow to the next in combination with “only_update_hydraulic_matrix” - useful for timeseries calculations
- [ADDED] hydrogen properties
- [ADDED] Swamee-Jain friction model
- [ADDED] test networks (water) for Swamee-Jain friction model
- [ADDED] further explanation in the documentation, e.g. on heating networks and time series / controller
- [ADDED] heating network and time series tutorials
- [ADDED] enable net loading built in different pandapipes versions
- [ADDED] carry over new artificial coordinate functions from pandapower
- [ADDED] functionality to create_networkx graph for pandapipes networks
- [ADDED] tests for connected components searches in pandapipes networks
- [CHANGED] property files for bi-atomic gases
- [CHANGED] make ppipe_hook serializable and inherit from pp_hook by using decorators
- [CHANGED] changed column “controller” in controller table to “object”
- [CHANGED] changes in run_control/run_time_series for better pandapower code reusability like using initial_run variable instead of initial_pipeflow
- [CHANGED] names of parameters for regression function in pump
- [CHANGED] pressure lift for pumps is now always >= 0
- [CHANGED] on reverse flow, the pressure lift for pumps is 0
- [CHANGED] add_fluid_to_net is now a private function (usually the wrapper create_fluid_from_lib should be used)
- [FIXED] direction of pump in the water test network ‘versatility’ for OpenModelica
- [FIXED] accurate calculation of v in get_internal_results for pipes
- [FIXED] enable loading of nets containing controller
[0.1.2] - 2020-06-05
- [ADDED] allow pipeflow for empty net (with no results)
- [ADDED] tests for plotting
- [ADDED] new toolbox functions and tests
- [ADDED] get… methods for fluids
- [ADDED] tutorial, documentation and tests for heat networks
- [CHANGED] default column for controllers changed from controller to object
- [CHANGED] deepcopy (now in ADict) and repr of pandapipes net + fluid
- [CHANGED] improved plotting: respect in_service
- [CHANGED] for fluids, comp, molar_mass and der_comp are now read from .txt-files and are no longer hardcoded
- [CHANGED] pandapipes.toolbox renamed to pandapipes.internals_toolbox
- [FIXED] np.isclose comparison instead of ‘p_from != p_to’ in pipe_component to allow for computational inaccuracy
[0.1.1] - 2020-04-03
- [ADDED] badges for pypi and versions
- [CHANGED] result table initialization now in most cases only contains one DF creation call #42
- [CHANGED] from pandapower tempdir to pytest tmp_path in test
- [CHANGED] default orientation of sink and source collections to avoid overlapping
- [FIXED] missing images and typos in documentation
[0.1.0] - 2020-03-18
- first release of pandapipes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pandapipes-0.4.0.zip (1.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|