A pipeflow calculation tool that complements pandapower in the simulation of multi energy grids
A pipeflow calculation tool that complements pandapower in the simulation of multi energy grids.
pandapipes is a development of the Department for Distribution System Operation at the Fraunhofer Institute for Energy Economics and Energy System Technology (IEE), Kassel.
We welcome contributions to pandapipes of any kind - if you want to contribute, please check out the pandapipes contribution guidelines.
[0.1.1] - 2020-04-03
- [ADDED] badges for pypi and versions
- [CHANGED] result table initialization now in most cases only contains one DF creation call #42
- [CHANGED] from pandapower tempdir to pytest tmp_path in test
- [CHANGED] default orientation of sink and source collections to avoid overlapping
- [FIXED] missing images and typos in documentation
[0.1.0] - 2020-03-18
- first release of pandapipes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pandapipes-0.1.1.zip (657.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|