ReCaptcha widget for Plone.
plone.formwidget.recaptcha is a z3c.form ReCaptcha widget for use with Plone.
It is a z3c.form re-implementation of the collective.recaptcha package original written by David Glick.
Add the following code to your buildout.cfg to install plone.formwidget.recaptcha:
[buildout] ... [instance] ... eggs = ... plone.formwidget.recaptcha ...
Before the service will work, you must obtain a public and private key from developers.google.com/recaptcha, and configure them at http://path/to/site/@@recaptcha-settings
Upgrade to API v2
plone.formwidget.recaptcha 2.* uses V2 of the reCaptcha API. Users upgrading from plone.formwidget.recaptcha 1.* will therefore need to generate new keys as global Keys are not supported in the V2 API.
- Support for use the widget with plone.supermodel [jpgimenez]
- Support for widget display settings as described in https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/display [jensens]
- Fix: problem with MANIFEST.in and old package structure made 2.0a1 a brown bag release. All non-python files (i.e. zcml) were missing. [jensens]
- some pep8/plone conventions code style cleanup. [jensens]
- recaptcha API 2 (aka norecaptcha) [mamico]
1.0b3 - 2010-11-18
- Register browser components for a product browser layer so they don’t leak to sites without this product installed. Run the upgrade step if upgrading on a site that already has this product installed. [davisagli]
- Move to plone.app.discussion-captcha feature declaration to meta.zcml. [timo]
- Adapt recaptcha view instead of captcha view for validation. [ramon]
1.0b2 - 2010-06-02
- Updated package metadata and marked this as a Plone add-on. [timo]
- Declare that plone.formwidget.captcha provides a Captcha field that can be used by plone.app.discussion to add a Captcha field to comment forms. [timo]
1.0b1 - 2009-12-07
- z3c.autoinclude.plugin added [timo]
1.0a1 - 2009-08-28
- Initial release [timo]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|plone.formwidget.recaptcha-2.0a3.tar.gz (22.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Dec 21, 2016|