ReCaptcha widget for Plone.
plone.formwidget.recaptcha is a z3c.form ReCaptcha widget for use with Plone.
It is a z3c.form re-implementation of the collective.recaptcha package original written by David Glick.
Add the following code to your buildout.cfg to install plone.formwidget.recaptcha:
[buildout] ... [instance] ... eggs = ... plone.formwidget.recaptcha ...
There is a control panel at http://path/to/site/@@recaptcha-settings to configure the Addon. Google provides a set of test keys, that can be used to try out the recaptcha form and documentation at https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq.
Site key: 6LeIxAcTAAAAAJcZVRqyHh71UMIEGNQ_MXjiZKhI
Secret key: 6LeIxAcTAAAAAGG-vFI1TnRWxMZNFuojJ4WifJWe
To actually use the service, you must obtain a site key and secret key from developers.google.com/recaptcha
See the demo folder inside the distribution for an example usage.
You can add a captcha field in an XML model by adding something like this:
<field name="captcha" type="plone.formwidget.recaptcha.ReCaptchaWidget"> <title>Solve Captcha</title> <description></description> </field>
Upgrade to API v2
plone.formwidget.recaptcha 2.* uses V2 of the reCaptcha API. Users upgrading from plone.formwidget.recaptcha 1.* will therefore need to generate new keys as global Keys are not supported in the V2 API.
- Provide a field to be used from an XML model [frapell] (#24)
- Subsite support (i.e. collective.lineage) [jensens] (#28)
- Format code according to Plone standards: black, isort, zpretty. (#27)
- Move CI from TravisCI to Github Actions [jensens] (#29)
- Python 3 compatibility [staeff, petschki] (#19)
- Update TravisCI Setup and test with Plone 5.1 and 5.2 on Python 2.7. Also test on Python 3.6+3.7 (allowed to fail, and fails for now). [jensens]
- Remove obsolete action icons configuration. [thet]
- update controlpanel text [lucid-0]
- Remove obsolete recaptcha_ajax.js - all scripts are integrated via the norecaptcha package. Add upgrade step for that. [thet]
- Add a dummy widget display view which renders empty. A widget needs a display view, otherwise form result rendering may fail. [thet]
- Support for use the widget with plone.supermodel [jpgimenez]
- Support for widget display settings as described in https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/display [jensens]
- Fix: problem with MANIFEST.in and old package structure made 2.0a1 a brown bag release. All non-python files (i.e. zcml) were missing. [jensens]
- some pep8/plone conventions code style cleanup. [jensens]
- recaptcha API 2 (aka norecaptcha) [mamico]
1.0b3 - 2010-11-18
- Register browser components for a product browser layer so they don’t leak to sites without this product installed. Run the upgrade step if upgrading on a site that already has this product installed. [davisagli]
- Move to plone.app.discussion-captcha feature declaration to meta.zcml. [timo]
- Adapt recaptcha view instead of captcha view for validation. [ramon]
1.0b2 - 2010-06-02
- Updated package metadata and marked this as a Plone add-on. [timo]
- Declare that plone.formwidget.captcha provides a Captcha field that can be used by plone.app.discussion to add a Captcha field to comment forms. [timo]
1.0b1 - 2009-12-07
- z3c.autoinclude.plugin added [timo]
1.0a1 - 2009-08-28
- Initial release [timo]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.formwidget.recaptcha-2.3.0.tar.gz (22.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for plone.formwidget.recaptcha-2.3.0.tar.gz