CSRF fixes for Plone 4
The package aims to backport the auto CSRF implementation from Plone 5 to Plone 4.
The reason this is necessary is because there are a lot of CSRF problem with the ZMI that Zope2 will never be able to fix.
Plone 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 and 4.0
add plone4.csrffixes to eggs list:
eggs = ... plone4.csrffixes ...
add a new version pin for plone.protect, plone.keyring and plone.locking:
[versions] ... plone.keyring = 3.0.1 plone.locking = 2.0.8 plone.protect = 3.0.16 ...
Plone 4.0 and 4.1
If lxml is not already included in your site, this package has a dependency on lxml and will pull it in when installed.
We recommend pinning to version 2.3.6 of lxml. If you use a version of lxml > 3, you’ll need to also install the cssselect package. Since version 1.0.4 we require cssselect in our setup.py so it is automatically installed.
Additional addon versions
To prevent some write on read errors that might cause false positives with the auto csrf protection, these version pins have been reported to work upgrading to:
Products.CMFQuickInstallerTool = 3.0.12 Products.PlonePAS = 5.0.4
- Fix issue where redirects would contain an unparsable response [vangheem]
- make plone lock operations safe [vangheem]
- Check options before trying to work on them [ale-rt]
- add a trailing slash on the site referrer matching [vangheem]
- Handle TypeError caused by getToolByName on an invalid context [vangheem]
- add cssselect dependency for people who install lxml > 3 by mistake on Plone 4.0 and 4.1 [vangheem]
- prevent TypeError from occurring when checking commit of non-string keys on an OOBTree instance. Fixes #5 [vangheem]
- use a better guess at if we should rewrite urls for zmi [vangheem]
- correctly check for origin header [vangheem]
- initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone4.csrffixes-1.0.8.zip (20.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|