Protonize a selection of atoms of protein binding sites.
Protonize selected atoms with the use of MOE and Pymol.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://promoe.readthedocs.io.
- Protonize the binding site of a pdb id automatically
- Remove water atoms that are unable to interact with the ligand after protonization
- Extract charges for residues
- Extract all ligand IDs
- Extract all alternative locations
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for promoe-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl