No project description provided
PyAMG: Algebraic Multigrid Solvers in Python
PyAMG is a library of Algebraic Multigrid (AMG) solvers with a convenient Python interface.
PyAMG features implementations of:
- Ruge-Stuben (RS) or Classical AMG
- AMG based on Smoothed Aggregation (SA)
- Adaptive Smoothed Aggregation (αSA)
- Compatible Relaxation (CR)
- Krylov methods such as CG, GMRES, FGMRES, BiCGStab, MINRES, etc
PyAMG is primarily written in Python with supporting C++ code for performance critical operations.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyamg-3.3.3a1-cp27-cp27m-win32.whl (857.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp27||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyamg-3.3.3a1-cp27-cp27m-win32.whl