Let everyone is able to build python script to exe with pyinstaller, without any doc reading, support python3.7+. Read more: https://github.com/ClericPy/pyinstallerui.
Let everyone is able to build python script to exe with pyinstaller, without any doc reading, support python3.7+.
- [x] Auto manage the venv to reduce the file size which disted by pyinstaller
- [x] Ensure pip installed in the venvs
- [x] Terminal UI for pyinstaller
- [x] Release on the pypi
- [x] Open source from private repository
- [ ]
exefile of this lib
pip install pyinstallerui -U
- python -m pyinstallerui
- drag and drop the files to console, and do as the UI said.
- create new venv
- install libs with pip
- build with pyinstaller
- no more to learn
- Run > python -m pyinstallerui
- Choose a existing venv, or create a new one
- Ensure Pyinstaller installed
- pip install / uninstall some packages, or choose "No action" to skip
- drag file to the console, or input the file path
- choose Test for testing
- choose Build for build into exe
- fill the app name: pyld
- choose the checkbox for detail args
- wait for building
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyinstallerui-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (7.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pyinstallerui-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl