Let everyone is able to build python script to exe with pyinstaller, without any doc reading, support python3.7+. Read more: https://github.com/ClericPy/pyinstallerui.
Let everyone is able to build python script to exe with pyinstaller, without any doc reading, support python3.7+.
Auto manage the venv to reduce the file size which disted by pyinstaller
- Choose venv or global env, for building without venv will not take up more space after the newest version of pyinstaller
- Ensure pip installed in the venvs
- Terminal UI for pyinstaller
- Release on the pypi
- Open source from private repository
exefile of this lib
PyInquirer, to use the newer prompt_toolkit.
pip install pyinstallerui -U
- python -m pyinstallerui
- drag and drop the files to console, and do as the UI said.
- create new venv
- install libs with pip
- build with pyinstaller
- no more to learn
- Run > python -m pyinstallerui
- Choose a existing venv, or create a new one
- Ensure Pyinstaller installed
- pip install / uninstall some packages, or choose "No action" to skip
- drag file to the console, or input the file path
- choose Test for testing
- choose Build for build into exe
- fill the app name: pyld
- choose the checkbox for detail args
- wait for building
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyinstallerui-0.2.3-py3-none-any.whl