Transparent authentication for Strava API
Transparent authentication for Strava API. This library has been inspired by spotifylib as it uses a very similar authentication flow.
The idea is to use all features and methods from stravalib but handling the authentication transparently just by providing all required details.
It’s currently written for Strava V3 API
- Same features as Stravalib’s library but with transparent authentication
- Renew’s the token transparently
- Fixed bug that gets redirects_uri
- Fixed bug about relative imports
- Retrieve new access token if expired transparently
- V3 API with refresh token
- Parsing code query string with built-in methods
- First release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pystrava-0.2.2-py3.7.egg (44.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||3.7|
|pystrava-0.2.2.tar.gz (34.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|