Databases fixtures plugin for py.test.
py.test clean fixtures for: mysql, redis, mongo, rabbitmq, postgresql and elasticsearch.
Starts specific database deamon and cleanup all data produced during tests.
$ pip install --upgrade pytest-dbfixtures
How to use
Please see documentation
- StopRunningExecutor to simply return if process had been already killed.
- MongoDB fixtures can be now initialized by factories
- Bugfix: params in redis fixture
- Add params to mysql fixture
- Client fixtures now check if process (process fixture) is running before every test and starts process if it was terminated after previous test.
- Bugfix: Now we don’t overwrite postgresql config in postgres_proc
- Bugfix of rabbitmq_proc fixture - now it works with scope=function
- Overrides SimpleExecutor’s behavior with a try of more gentle terminating subprocess before killing it.
- Deprecate scope for mysqldb fixture and change it to function by default.
- RabbitMQ factories support (multiple rabbit fixtures).
- Postgresql multiple versions proper support
- Default timeouts and waits for process executors
- introduced Elasticsearch fixture
- mysql fixture now uses factories
- postgresql fixtures and fixture factories
- small code quality improvements
- pylama code check
- splits rabbitmq fixture into process/client fixtures
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest_dbfixtures-0.4.19-py2-none-any.whl (24.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pytest-dbfixtures-0.4.19.tar.gz (13.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pytest_dbfixtures-0.4.19-py2-none-any.whl