Reliability Engineering toolkit for Python
reliability is a Python library for reliability engineering and survival analysis. It significantly extends the functionality of scipy.stats and also includes many specialist tools that are otherwise only available in proprietary software.
Detailed documentation and examples are available at readthedocs.
- Fitting probability distributions to data including right censored data
- Fitting Weibull mixture models and Weibull Competing risks models
- Calculating the probability of failure for stress-strength interference between any combination of the supported distributions
- Support for Exponential, Weibull, Gamma, Gumbel, Normal, Lognormal, Loglogistic, and Beta probability distributions
- Mean residual life, quantiles, descriptive statistics summaries, random sampling from distributions
- Plots of probability density function (PDF), cumulative distribution function (CDF), survival function (SF), hazard function (HF), and cumulative hazard function (CHF)
- Easy creation of distribution objects. Eg. dist = Weibull_Distribution(alpha=4,beta=2)
- Non-parametric estimation of survival function using Kaplan-Meier, Nelson-Aalen, and Rank Adjustment
- Goodness of fit tests (AICc, BIC, AD)
- Probability plots on probability paper for all supported distributions
- Quantile-Quantile plots and Probability-Probability plots
- Reliability growth, optimal replacement time, sequential sampling charts, similar distributions, reliability test planners
- Interactive matplotlib functions including crosshairs and distribution explorer
- Physics of Failure (SN diagram, stress-strain, fracture mechanics, creep)
- Accelerated Life Testing probability plots (Weibull, Exponential, Normal, Lognormal)
- Accelerated Life Testing Models (Exponential, Eyring, Power, Dual-Exponential, Power-Exponential).
- Mean cumulative function and ROCOF for repairable systems
Installation and upgrading
To install reliability for the first time, open your command prompt and type:
pip install reliability
To upgrade a previous installation of reliability to the most recent version, open your command prompt and type:
pip install --upgrade reliability
If you would like to receive an email notification when a new release of reliability is uploaded to PyPI, NewReleases.io provides this service for free.
If you find any errors, have any suggestions, or would like to request that something be added, please email email@example.com.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size reliability-0.5.5-py3-none-any.whl (194.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size reliability-0.5.5.tar.gz (185.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for reliability-0.5.5-py3-none-any.whl