Useful utility functions/objects for RobotPy
Useful utility functions/objects for RobotPy WPILib (2015+).
This repository is intended to be a common place for high quality code to live for “things that should be in WPILib, but aren’t”. The python implementation of WPILib is intended to be very close to the implementations in the other languages, which is where packages like this come in.
- Most anything will be accepted, but ideally full frameworks will be separate packages and don’t belong here
- Ideally, contributions will have unit tests
- Ideally, contributions will not have external python dependencies other than WPILib – though, this may change.
- Contributions will work (or at least, not break) on all supported RobotPy platforms (Windows/Linux/OSX, RoboRio)
- All pull requests will be tested using Travis-CI
This library is automatically installed when you install pyfrc or RobotPy
BSD License, similar to WPILib.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for robotpy-wpilib-utilities-2022.0.5.tar.gz
Hashes for robotpy_wpilib_utilities-2022.0.5-py3-none-any.whl