Easy and powerful exception tracking with Rollbar. Send messages and exceptions with arbitrary context, get back aggregates, and debug production issues quickly.
Python notifier for reporting exceptions, errors, and log messages to Rollbar.
Key benefits of using Pyrollbar are:
- Frameworks: Pyrollbar supports popular Python frameworks such as Django, Flask, FastAPI, AWS Lambda and more!
- Automatic error grouping: Rollbar aggregates Occurrences caused by the same error into Items that represent application issues. Learn more about reducing log noise.
- Advanced search: Filter items by many different properties. Learn more about search.
- Customizable notifications: Rollbar supports several messaging and incident management tools where your team can get notified about errors and important events by real-time alerts. Learn more about Rollbar notifications.
|PyRollbar Version||Python Version Compatibility||Support Level|
|1.0.0||3.6, 3.7. 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11||Full|
|0.16.3||2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7. 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11||Security Fixes Only|
Support Level Definitions
Full - We will support new features of the library and test against all supported versions.
Security Fixes Only - We will only provide critical security fixes for the library.
- Sign up for a Rollbar account
- Follow the Quick Start instructions in our Python SDK docs to install pyrollbar and configure it for your platform.
Usage and Reference
For complete usage instructions and configuration reference, see our Python SDK docs.
Release History & Changelog
See our Releases page for a list of all releases, including changes.
Help / Support
If you run into any issues, please email us at email@example.com
For bug reports, please open an issue on GitHub.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Tests are in
rollbar/test. To run the tests:
python setup.py test
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.