A Sphinx HTML theme that uses Zurb foundation-sites.
- Accessible (508 compliant)
- Easy to theme via SASS settings
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- Readable and semantic
- Quick to download
- A fairly complete set of web page and user interface components
- Open source
- Wide adoption in the scientific computing community
- Separation of content and style
- Support for equations
- Output in many formats
- Powerful indexing and cross referencing
- An active open source community
For more information and an example, see the project documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sphinx_foundation_theme-0.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (210.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sphinx_foundation_theme-0.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl