stronglib is an Apache2 licensed Python library for the
- token authentication
- get, create, and delete blackholed domains
The latest release can be installed from PyPI:
$ pip install --upgrade stronglib
The latest development version can be installed directly from GitHub:
$ pip install --upgrade https://github.com/percipient/stronglib/tarball/master
# token authentication
strongarm.api_key = 'your_api_token'
# get (ie, search) a single Domain
domain = strongarm.Domain.get('example.com')
# list all blackholed domains
for domain in strongarm.Domain.all():
# create a new blackholed domain
domain = strongarm.Domain.create(name='example.com')
# delete a blackholed domain
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion
around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes,
feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily help you.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the
master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature
works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and
published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.