A Python library for strongarm.io API
- token authentication
- get, create, and delete blackholed domains
The latest release can be installed from PyPI:
$ pip install --upgrade stronglib
The latest development version can be installed directly from GitHub:
$ pip install --upgrade https://github.com/percipient/stronglib/tarball/master
import strongarm # token authentication strongarm.api_key = 'your_api_token' # get (ie, search) a single Domain domain = strongarm.Domain.get('example.com') print(domain.name) # list all blackholed domains for domain in strongarm.Domain.all(): print(domain.name) # list just blacklisted domains for domain in strongarm.Domain.filter(statuses=strongarm.Domain.BLACKLISTED) # create a new blackholed domain domain = strongarm.Domain.create(name='example.com') # create a new whitelisted domain domain = strongarm.Domain.create(name='my-company.com', status=strongarm.Domain.WHITELISTED, description='Our Company Website') # delete a blackholed domain domain.delete()
In order to develop stronglib you must install the requirements files.
pip install -r requirements.txt
Use pytest to run the test suite:
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily help you.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.