Testify - A Testing Framework
Testify is a replacement for Python’s unittest module and nose. It is modeled after unittest, and tests written for unittest will run under testify with a minimum of adjustments, but it has features above and beyond unittest:
- class-level setup and teardown fixture methods which are run once each for an entire set of test methods.
- a decorator-based approach for fixture methods, eliminating the need for super() calls.
- More pythonic, less java
- enhanced test discovery - testify can drill down into packages to find test cases (similiar to nose).
- support for collecting and running tests by collecting modules, classes or methods into test suites.
- Pretty test runner output (color!)
- Extensible plugin system for adding additional functionality around reporting
- Comes complete with other handy testing utilities: Mocking (turtle), code coverage integration and profiling.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size testify-0.11.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (55.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size testify-0.11.0.tar.gz (67.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for testify-0.11.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl