Package to extract information from topic models.
Python package for topic modelling pre and post processing
This package consists of multiple modules:
- converter: handels gene name conversions
- geneontology: uses GSEA to perform gene ontologies
- gtex: handle GTEx data
- hsbmpy: handle ouput of hierarchical stochastic block model
- hypergeom: perform hypergeometric tests
- lda: Run sklearn LatenDirichletAllocation with some more parameters
- tableanalyser: study distributions of a RNA-Seq data
- TCGA_files: handle TCGA metadata
Run unittest with
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
No source distribution files available for this release. See tutorial on generating distribution archives.
topicpy-0.2.1-py3.8.egg (69.0 kB view hashes)