tsfpga is a development platform that aims to streamline all aspects of your FPGA project.
tsfpga is a development platform that aims to streamline all aspects of your FPGA project. With its python build/simulation flow, along with complementary VHDL components, it is perfect for CI/CD and test-driven development. Focus has been placed on flexibility and modularization, achieving scalability even in very large multi-vendor code bases.
See documentation on the website: https://tsfpga.com
- Source code centric project structure: Build projects, test configurations, constraints, IP cores, etc. are handled close to the source code.
- Automatically adds build/simulation sources if a recognized folder structure is used.
- Enables local VUnit configuration setup without multiple run.py.
- Handling of IP cores and simlib for your simulation project, with automatic re-compile when necessary.
- Python-based parallel Vivado build system.
- Register code generation from TOML: VHDL package, HTML documentation, C header, C++ class.
- VHDL AXI components that enable the register bus: AXI-to-AXI-Lite converter, AXI-Lite interconnect, AXI-Lite mux (splitter), AXI-Lite clock domain crossing, AXI-Lite generic register file.
The maintainers place high focus on quality, with everything having good unit test coverage and a thought-out structure. The project is mature and used in many production environments.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tsfpga-7.0.0.tar.gz (161.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|