typedpy is a library for type-safe, strict, Python structures. It supports Python 3.6+.
- Class/Field definition
- Supports JSON schema draft4 features, including mapping schema-to-code and code-to-schema
- Serialization, deserialization between JSON-like dict and class instance
- Easily extensible. Wrapper of any class as a Field
- Inheritance/mixins of field
- Embedded structures within structures/fields and fields within fields
- Supports collections: Map, Set, Array, Tuple
- Immutable Structures/Fields
- Clean Java-generics-like definitions, but more flexible. e.g.: Set[Integer], Map[String(maxLength=8), String]
- No dependencies on third-party libs
There are many examples under “tests/”.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size typedpy-0.61-py3.8.egg (20.1 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.8||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size typedpy-0.61-py3-none-any.whl (21.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size typedpy-0.61.tar.gz (19.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|