Open data portal
Customizable and skinnable social platform dedicated to (open)data.
The full documentation is hosted on Read the Docs.
- 2016-05-11: Upgrade of ElasticSearch from 1.7 to 2.3 #449
You have to re-initialize the index from scratch, not just use the reindex command given that ElasticSearch 2+ doesn’t provide a way to delete mappings anymore. The command is udata search init and may take some time given the amount of data you are dealing with.
- 2017-01-18: User search and listing has been removed (privacy concern)
New & Improved
- 2017-01-06: Add some dataset ponderation factor: temporal coverage, spatial coverage, certified provenance and more weight for featured ones. Need reindexation to be taken into account.
- 2016-12-20: Use all the Dublin Core Frequencies plus some extra frequencies.
- 2016-12-01: Add the possibility for a user to delete its account in the admin interface
In some configurations, this feature should be deactivated, typically when there is an SSO in front of udata which may cause some inconsistencies. In that case, the configuration parameter DELETE_ME should be set to False (True by default).
- 2016-05-12: Add fields masks to reduce API payloads #451
The addition of fields masks in Flask-RESTPlus allows us to reduce the retrieved payload within the admin — especially for datasets — and results in a performances boost.
Theses are deprecated and support will be removed in some feature release. See Deprecation Policy.
- Theses frequencies are deprecated for their Dublin Core counter part:
- fortnighly ⇨ biweekly
- biannual ⇨ semiannual
- realtime ⇨ continuous
- First published version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size udata-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (19.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for udata-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl