Recalculate VINDTA 3C TA and DIC from CRMs
VINDTA reCALK is a Python 3.6+ package that recalculates and corrects Dissoled Inorganic Carbon and Total Alkalinity from the Certified Reference Materials run on a VINDTA 3C.
This is a flask application that runs from the terminal. To install the app type pip install vindta_reCAlk.
<img title=”screenshot of the app” src=”vindta_reCAlk_screenshot_01.png” style=”border-style: solid; boder-width: 1px; border-color: #CCC”> The banner at the top of the app will provide instructions for the general usage. Below are the steps.
- To run the app type vindta_reCAlk. This should launch a browser tab that runs from the terminal window. If you close the terminal window, the app will stop.
- Enter the full path names of the dbs file, a folder containing the dat titration files. An xlsx path also needs to be entered to save the output to. Click on the button to Create excel from DBS. The page may not respond for a while - this is just the process running in the background. A textbox will show at the bottom of the page with a log of the processing.
- Open the Excel file and enter the Silicate, Phosphate, Temperature and Salinity data. Be sure to check that the standard CRM DIC and TA batch values are correct.
- Enter the name of the Excel file and click on Recalculate DIC and TA. The page will be inactive while the process runs in the background (rarely more than 15 seconds). The output will be saved to the excel file. The processing log will also appear in the textbox at the bottom of the page.
- Version: 0.2.3
- Author: Luke Gregor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 2018-11-01
Please acknkowledge this code when you use it.
- v0.2.3 Now works in Python 2.7
- v0.2.2 Shows the version number
- v0.2.1 Now reports an error if the Excel file is open
- V0.1.9 Fixed a hard bug
- V0.1.9 Fix a soft bug that occurs when data is not sorted by analysis_date
- V0.1.8 Fixed openpyxl error (can only read xlsx and not xls)
- V0.1.7 Python 2 and 3 compatibility issues fixed
- V0.1.6 added favicons
- V0.1.5 security update
- V0.1.4 updated README file.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|vindta_reCAlk-0.2.3-py3-none-any.whl (98.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|vindta_reCAlk-0.2.3.tar.gz (17.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|