Generate XHTML daily calendar
- worktime - Generate daily log web pages
- worktime [OPTION]…
Creates a web page with a table on the left side showing the hours of the day, a table on the right showing the tasks of the day, and a space in the bottom right for notes.
By default only today’s log is created.
Logs are printed to standard output.
Web site: <http://github.com/l0b0/worktime>
-s, --start=DATE First date to print. Default today. -e, --end=DATE Last date to print. Default today.
- -d, –days=NAME…
- Create log files for only the given weekdays.
-w, --weekdays Equivalent to “–days=Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday”. -W, --weekends Equivalent to “–days=Saturday,Sunday”. -h, --help Print this documentation and exit.
- worktime –start=2011-01 –end=2011-01 > jan.xhtml
- Create a log file jan.xhtml for January 2011.
- worktime –start=2010-12 –end=2011-02 –weekends
- Output a log file for each Saturday and Sunday from 2010-12-01 through 2011-02-28.
- worktime –weekdays –start=2012 –end=2012 > ~/project-X.xhtml
- Create a log file ~/project-X.xhtml for each week day of 2012.