Interactive Volume Rendering for yt
interactive volume rendering for yt
This package provides interactive visualization using OpenGL for datasets loaded in yt. It is written to provide both scripting and interactive access.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://yt-idv.readthedocs.io.
- Rendering of multi-resolution (AMR) volume data
- Rendering of unstructured mesh data
- Fully-traitlets-ized interface for controlling the rendering properties
- DearImGUI-based interactive controls
- On-screen rendering powered by pyglet and off-screen EGL through PyOpenGL
- Multiple annotations:
- Block and grid outlines
- Support for sub-selections of data via the yt data selection interface
- Integration with the ipywidgets
This package was initially created as part of yt, with the first iteration written by Chuck Rozhon. The conversion to use traitlets, pyglet and a more flexible shader interface was done by Matthew Turk, with contributions from Kacper Kowalik and Chris Havlin.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yt_idv-0.2.3.tar.gz (177.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|