Clever, quick iterators that make your smile whiter
Version 2.0.0 2018, September 13
Clever, quick iterator functions that make your smile whiter.
This will work with versions of Python 2.6+ and 3.2+. The tests also pass with recent Pypy and Jython releases.
There are many functions that process data from iterators in efficient ways.
- yany – Extended version of the builtin any, test if any values are true
- yall – Extended version of the builtin all, test if all values are true
- ylen – Complete an iterator and get number of values
- first – Get the first value from an iteraterable
- last – Get the final value from an iteraterable
- head – Get the first values from an iteraterable
- tail – Get the last values from an iteraterable
- minmax – Find the minimum and maximum values from an iterable
- isiter – Test if an object is iterable, but not a string type
- sequence – Efficient copy of non sequence data
- repeat – Efficient lazy copy of non sequence data
There are several iterators that wrap an existing iterator and process it’s output.
- call – Iterator that works with mixed callable types
- percent – Iterator that skips a percentage of values
- flat – Iterator of values from a iterable of iterators
- chunk – Iterator of lists with a fixed size from iterable
- key – Iterator of pairs of key result and original values
- unique – Iterate only the unique values
- duplicates – Iterate only the duplicated values
Utility functions that are useful to use as a key argument
- formatter – Create a function that formats given values into strings
- numeric – Split a string into string and integer sections
- getter – Shorthand for attrgetter, itemgetter, and methodcaller operators
[More documentation](https://gitlab.com/shredwheat/yter/blob/master/docs/docs/index.md) found in the repository.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yter-2.0.0.tar.gz (8.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|