Yuuno-Core - Extract frames from videos.
__ __ \ \ / / \ V / _ _ _ _ __ ___ \ / | | | | | | '_ \ / _ \ | | |_| | |_| | | | | (_) | \_/\__,_|\__,_|_| |_|\___/
Yuuno = Jupyter + VapourSynth
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://yuuno.encode.moe/
- Automatic importing of a VapourSynth-core as well as the VapourSynth-module itself.
- Inline-rendering of the first frame of a clip.
- Encoding of VapourSynth-Clips from the Notebook/IPython-shell
- Interactive Clip Introspection using IPython-magics (%preview, %diff, %compare and %inspect)
- Support for changes brought in by R51
- Internal Stuff required for Yuuno4IPython.
- yuuno - A command for running and setting up stuff.
- Made compatible with VapourSynth R45
- Fixed incompatibility with Python 3.7
- Split up Yuuno into Yuuno for IPython and Yuuno-core
- Allow autodiscover of additional Yuuno-extensions.
- Allow autodiscover of additional Yuuno-environments.
- Fix incorrect endianness of COMPAT-Formats in MAC OS X.
- Implement “Script”-Environments. This allows to use VSScript or subprocess. This allows to use Yuuno for editors.
- Hook the VapourSynth log-system.
0.8.0 (Glastig Uaine)
- Now I name my releases because I feel like it.
- Fixed color profile not included in PNGs by default. Do so by emitting an sRGB-chunk.
- Completed first version of Comm-Protocol for Yuuno-Kernels.
- Added progressbar to %encode-magic.
- Added support for R41+ alpha clips. (Also with R43+ AlphaOutputTuple support: vapoursynth/#362)
- Use %show for IPython. It will convert the clip to a PIL image. (Can also work for Alpha-Tuples pre R41).
- Added support for clips with variable video formats
- Added support for zlib compression and ICCP-chunk on PNG outputter
- %runvpy can now return the outputs of a vapoursynth-script (.vpy) as a dict.
- Settings of VapourSynth cores are now exposed as configuration variables
- [Misc] Extracted %encode and stuck it inside its own sub-package.
Rewrite of the yuuno codebase to prepare for Yuuno 1.0.0-release.
- You don’t have to do %yuuno install anymore.
- To configure settings while in your IPython-shell, use the %config-magic, which is available in any IPython installation.
- The minimum Python-version of Yuuno is Python 3.6. Make sure you are running this version when upgrading.
- Using %unload_ext yuuno you can now completely deactivate Yuuno on your notebook.
- The %encode-magic has become more robust now.
- There is a %render-magic now, which does everything %encode does but stores the output into a io.BytesIO.
- All interactive applications are now IPython-magics.
- %preview returns a Preview-object. By changing the clip-Attribute of these objects, you can change the clip without losing the frame number.
- Allow vapoursynth.VideoFrames to be inline-rendered.
- Fixed incorrect aspect-ratio on all ipywidget based features.
- Add f-string parsing inside %encode. (Will fallback to regular string.format for Python < 3.6) [thanks for the idea @🎌eXmendiC]
- Switched to Jinja2 Templates for Raw-HTML output
- Omit iCCP-chunk since apparently the csp has to be set manually by the user on media players. Of course it can be changed back at any time.
- An ICCP-chunk is now sent along with the PNG. Currently the default is the 709-CSP ICC. Color-Managed browsers will honor this chunk.
- The variables core (referencing the current VS-Core) and vs (as a referece to the vapoursynth) will now be pushed to the user-namespace on Yuuno activation.
- %yuuno install is now the installation command
- %yuuno version shows the current version of yuuno
- %yuuno help shows the help for Yuuno.
- %yuuno get and %yuuno set can be used for configuring Yuuno.
- You have to use %load_ext yuuno for initiating yuuno now.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for yuuno_core-1.3.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl