Framework for Context-Sensitive Help Pages
This package provides a framework for creating help pages for Zope 3 applications. ZCML directives are used to minimize the overhead of creating new help pages.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopeapponlinehelp.readthedocs.io
- The help namespace no longer modifies the global help object on traversal. Instead it returns a new proxy object. This makes it thread-safe. See issue 4.
- getTopicFor now really returns the first found topic in the event that the object implements multiple interfaces that have registered topics for the given view. Previously it would return the topic for the least-specific interface.
- Drop test dependency on zope.app.securitypolicy. It wasn’t used, and it isn’t yet fully ported to Python 3.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Change ZODB dependency to persistent.
- Drop test dependency on zope.app.testing, zope.app.zcmlifiles and zope.app.apidoc, among others.
- Fix tests using a newer zope.publisher that requires zope.login.
- Use zope.site instead of zope.app.folder.
- Removed OnlineHelpTopicFactory, simple and SimpleViewClass. All of them where using old deprecated and removed Zope3 imports. None of them where used and tested.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Removed use of zope.app.zapi.
- Package meta-data update.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Make the onlinehelp utility more component oriented.
- Use registred page/view instead of ViewPageTemplate for rendering topic tree This way we can use/register own templates for tree layout.
- Enhance the API of topics and simplyfie the view part.
- Implemented getSubTopics() method on topics. This way we can sublist topics.
- Remove unused onlinehelp code in rotterdam template.pt
- Add type to directive, this supports registration of README.txt as ‘rest’ topics
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(91.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 12, 2017|
(82.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jul 12, 2017|