Very basic event publishing system
The zope.event package provides a simple event system, including:
- An event publishing API, intended for use by applications which are unaware of any subscribers to their events.
- A very simple event-dispatching system on which more sophisticated event dispatching systems can be built. For example, a type-based event dispatching system that builds on zope.event can be found in zope.component.
Please see http://zopeevent.rtfd.org/ for the documentation.
- Add support for Python 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Require 100% branch (as well as statement) coverage.
- Add a simple class-based handler implementation.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Update boostrap.py to version 2.2.
- Flesh out PyPI Trove classifiers.
- Add support for jython 2.7.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Automate build of Sphinx HTML docs and running doctest snippets via tox.
- Drop explicit support for Python 2.4 / 2.5 / 3.1.
- Add support for PyPy.
- This release is the last which will maintain support for Python 2.4 / Python 2.5.
- Add support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Add ‘setup.py dev’ alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Add ‘setup.py docs’ alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Add Sphinx documentation.
- Add change log to long-description.
- Add support for Python 3.x.
- A few minor cleanups.
- Initial release as a separate project.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.event-4.2.0-py2-none-any.whl (7.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|zope.event-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|zope.event-4.2.0.tar.gz (488.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|