Interfaces and simple adapter that give the size of an object
This package provides a definition of simple interface that allows applications to retrieve the size of the object for displaying and for sorting.
The default adapter is also provided. It expects objects to have the getSize method that returns size in bytes. However, the adapter won’t crash if an object doesn’t have one and will show size as “not available” instead.
Development is hosted at https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.size
Documentation is hosted at https://zopesize.readthedocs.io
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add Trove classifiers indicating CPython and PyPy support.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Add support for Python 3.2 and 3.3.
- Conditionally disable tests that require zope.configuration and zope.security.
- Include zcml dependencies in configure.zcml, require the necessary packages via a zcml extra, added tests for zcml.
- Add support for bootstrapping on Jython.
- Add docstrings.
- Beautify package’s README and include CHANGES into the description.
- Change package’s url to PyPI instead of Subversion.
- First release as a separate egg
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(8.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 27, 2017|
(14.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jul 27, 2017|