Easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library
IMAPClient is an easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library.
- Arguments and return values are natural Python types.
- IMAP server responses are fully parsed and readily usable.
- IMAP unique message IDs (UIDs) are handled transparently.
- Internationalised mailbox names are transparently handled.
- Time zones are correctly handled.
- Convenience methods are provided for commonly used functionality.
- Exceptions are raised when errors occur.
Python versions 2.7 and 3.4 through 3.7 are officially supported.
IMAPClient includes comprehensive units tests and automated functional tests that can be run against a live IMAP server.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for IMAPClient-2.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl