Mopidy MusicBox web extension
- Responsive design that works equally well on desktop and mobile browsers.
- Browse content provided by any Mopidy backend extension.
- Add one or more tracks or entire albums to the queue.
- Save the current queue to an easily accessible playlist.
- Search for tracks, albums, or artists from specific backends or all of Mopidy.
- Shows detailed track and album information during playback, with album cover retrieval from Last.fm.
- Support for all of the Mopidy playback controls (consume mode, repeat, shuffle, etc.)
- Deep integration with, and additional features for, the Pi MusicBox.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Mopidy >= 3.0.0. An extensible music server that plays music from local disk, Spotify, SoundCloud, Google Play Music, and more.
Install by running:
sudo python3 -m pip install Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
MMW is shipped with default settings that should work straight out of the box for most users:
[musicbox_webclient] enabled = true musicbox = false websocket_host = websocket_port = on_track_click = PLAY_ALL
The following configuration values are available should you wish to customize your installation further:
- musicbox_webclient/enabled: If the MMW extension should be enabled or not. Defaults to true.
- musicbox_webclient/musicbox: Set this to true if you are connecting to a Mopidy instance running on a Pi Musicbox. Expands the MMW user interface to include system control/configuration functionality.
- musicbox_webclient/websocket_host: Optional setting to specify the target host for Mopidy websocket connections.
- musicbox_webclient/websocket_port: Optional setting to specify the target port for Mopidy websocket connections.
- musicbox_webclient/on_track_click: The action performed when clicking on a track. Valid options are: PLAY_ALL (default), PLAY_NOW, PLAY_NEXT, ADD_THIS_BOTTOM, ADD_ALL_BOTTOM, and DYNAMIC (repeats last action).
Enter the address of the Mopidy server that you are connecting to in your browser (e.g. http://localhost:6680/musicbox_webclient)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy_MusicBox_Webclient-3.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (1.4 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient-3.1.0.tar.gz (1.4 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Mopidy_MusicBox_Webclient-3.1.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient-3.1.0.tar.gz