A standard Python library that abstracts away differences among multiple cloud provider APIs. For more information and documentation, please see https://libcloud.apache.org
Apache Libcloud - a unified interface for the cloud
Apache Libcloud is a Python library which hides differences between different cloud provider APIs and allows you to manage different cloud resources through a unified and easy to use API.
|License:||Apache 2.0; see LICENSE file|
|Supported Python Versions:||Python >= 3.6, PyPy >= 3.6, Python 3.10 + Pyjion (Python 2.7 and Python 3.4 is supported by the v2.8.x release series, last version which supports Python 3.5 is v3.4.0)|
Resources you can manage with Libcloud are divided into the following categories:
- Compute - Cloud Servers and Block Storage - services such as Amazon EC2 and Rackspace Cloud Servers (libcloud.compute.*)
- Storage - Cloud Object Storage and CDN - services such as Amazon S3 and Rackspace CloudFiles (libcloud.storage.*)
- Load Balancers - Load Balancers as a Service, LBaaS (libcloud.loadbalancer.*)
- DNS - DNS as a Service, DNSaaS (libcloud.dns.*)
- Container - Container virtualization services (libcloud.container.*)
Apache Libcloud is an Apache project, see <http://libcloud.apache.org> for more information.
Documentation can be found at <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org>.
Note on Python Version Compatibility
Libcloud supports Python >= 3.6 and PyPy >= 3.6.
Support for Python 3.5 has been dropped in v3.5.0 release (in development). Last release series which still supports Python 3.5 is v3.4.x.
Support for Python 2.7 and 3.4 has been dropped in Libcloud v3.0.0 (last release series which still support Python 2.7 and Python 3.4 is v2.8.x).
For information on how to contribute, please see the Contributing chapter in our documentation <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/development.html#contributing>
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache_libcloud-3.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl