Python Interface for Residue-Residue Contact Predictions
A Python Interface to Contact Predictions
ConKit is a Python library to provide a data object hierarchy and associated routine operations to work and manipulate residue-residue contact prediction data. Main features shipped with this library include:
- Parsers for Multiple Sequence Alignment and contact prediction files
- Analysis functions for Multiple Sequence Alignment and contact prediction data
- Visualisation of Multiple Sequence Alignment and contact prediction data
- Python wrappers for the contact-prediction-related software
For an overview of ConKit, watch this video.
Installation & Usage
Please refer to ConKit’s documentation.
There are two ways by which you can contribute to ConKit:
- Submit any suggestions to the GitHub Issue Tracker, or
- Fork this repository, commit your changes and submit a pull request.
Found a Bug?
Please use the GitHub Issue Tracker.