Pipeline is an asset packaging library for Django.
To install it, simply:
pip install django-pipeline
For documentation, usage, and examples, see : https://django-pipeline.readthedocs.io
- Adding Django 3.1 compatibility.
- CachedStaticFilesStorage is removed from Django. Add a check of the current version to prevent error while importing. Thank to @vmsp
- Context in django.template.base is removed from Django and not used anymore in django-pipeline.
- Fixing widgets tests of django-pipeline due to Media.render_js change in Django. More information in Django ticket #31892
- Adding css-html-js-minify support to compress JS and CSS.
- Update compressors documentation with css-html-js-minify.
- Create tests for css-html-js-minify compressor.
- Optimization by grouping the tests yuglify compressor.
- Remove futures from pipeline setup.py requirements.
- Fix Middleware to properly decode HTML. Thank to @gatsinski
- Keep mimetypes as str. Thank to @benspaulding
- Based on #642 add ‘NonPackagingPipelineManifestStorage’ and update the documentation: storages.rst. Thank to @kronion
- Add subclass of ManifestStaticFilesStorage. Thank to @jhpinson
- Change the documentation to use PipelineManifestStorage in configuration instead of PipelineCachedStorage now deprecated.
- Change import MutableMapping from collections.abc. Thank to @colons
- Definitely drop the support of Python 2.
- Drop support for Python 3.5 (not compatible with PEP 498).
- Remove ‘decorator.py’ how was used for backward compatibility between python 2 and 3 for metaclass inheritance on PipelineFormMedia.
- Replace ‘format’ by ‘fstring’ (PEP 498: Literal String Interpolation).
- Remove of old imports form ‘django.utils.six’ and these fixes (1.7.0).
- Remove tests of uncovered versions of Python and Django.
- Replace tests for Pypy by Pypy3.
- Explicitly specify when files are read / write in binary mode.
- Set opening files for tests to deal with universal newlines.
- Upgrade documentation version to 2.0 to follow the project version.
- Release the last major version of django-pipeline working on Python 2.
- Thank you for all the modifications made since version 1.6.14, which we cannot quote.
- Apply an optimization to save time during development. Thank to @blankser
- Edit setup.py to follow the recommendation of the documentation. Thank to @shaneikennedy
- Add tests for Django 3.0 and Python 3.8
- Add alternatives imports for django.utils.six, who has been removed in Django 3.0
- Fix packaging issues.
- Fix forward-slashed paths on Windows. Thanks to @etiago
- Fix CSS URL detector to match quotes correctly. Thanks to @vskh
- Add a compiler_options dict to compile, to allow passing options to custom compilers. Thanks to @sassanh
- Verify support for Django 1.11. Thanks to @jwhitlock
- Supports Django 1.11
- Fix a bug with os.rename on windows. Thanks to @wismill
- Fix to view compile error if happens. Thanks to @brawaga
- Add support for Pipeline CSS/JS packages in forms and widgets. Thanks to @chipx86
- Fix performance regression. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Added Django 1.10 compatiblity issues. Thanks to Austin Pua and Silvan Spross.
- Documentation improvements. Thanks to Chris Streeter.
- Various build improvements.
- Improved setup.py classifiers. Thanks to Sobolev Nikita.
- Documentation improvements. Thanks to Adam Chainz.
- Made templatetags easier to subclass for special rendering behavior. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Updated the link to readthedocs. Thanks to Corey Farwell.
- Fixed some log messages to correctly refer to the new PIPELINE settings tructure. Thanks to Alvin Mites.
- Changed file outdated checks to use os.path methods directly, avoiding potential SuspiciousFileOperation errors which could appear with some django storage configurations.
- Add a view for collecting static files before serving them. This behaves like django’s built-in static view and allows running the collector for images, fonts, and other static files that do not need to be compiled. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Update documentation for the ES6Compiler to clarify filename requirements. Thanks to Nathan Cox.
- Add error output for compiler errors within the browser. This provides for a much better experience when compiling files from the devserver. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Make unit tests run against Django 1.6 and 1.7. Thanks to Sławek Ehlert.
- Fix filtering-out of files which require a finder to locate.
- Allow compilers to override the output path.
- Fix error reporting when a compiler fails to execute.
- Fix IOErrors when running collectstatic with some nodejs-based compilers and compressors. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Fix compatibility of unit tests when running on Windows. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Add unit tests for compilers and compressors. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Fix Django < 1.8 compatibility. Thanks to David Trowbridge.
- Allow to disable collector during development. Thanks to Leonardo Orozco.
- Fix compressor subprocess calls.
- Fix compressor command flattening.
- Remove subprocess32 usage since it breaks universal support.
- Fix path quoting issues. Thanks to Chad Miller.
- Use subprocess32 package when possible.
- Documentation fixes. Thanks to Sławek Ehlert and Jannis Leidel.
- Add full support for Django 1.9.
- Drop support for Django 1.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE : Change configuration settings.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_pipeline-2.0.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (36.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-pipeline-2.0.5.tar.gz (61.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_pipeline-2.0.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl