Pipeline is an asset packaging library for Django.
To install it, simply:
pip install django-pipeline
For documentation, usage, and examples, see : https://django-pipeline.readthedocs.io
- Fix packaging issues.
- Fix forward-slashed paths on Windows. Thanks to @etiago
- Fix CSS URL detector to match quotes correctly. Thanks to @vskh
- Add a compiler_options dict to compile, to allow passing options to custom compilers. Thanks to @sassanh
- Verify support for Django 1.11. Thanks to @jwhitlock
- Supports Django 1.11
- Fix a bug with os.rename on windows. Thanks to @wismill
- Fix to view compile error if happens. Thanks to @brawaga
- Add support for Pipeline CSS/JS packages in forms and widgets. Thanks to @chipx86
- Fix performance regression. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Added Django 1.10 compatiblity issues. Thanks to Austin Pua and Silvan Spross.
- Documentation improvements. Thanks to Chris Streeter.
- Various build improvements.
- Improved setup.py classifiers. Thanks to Sobolev Nikita.
- Documentation improvements. Thanks to Adam Chainz.
- Made templatetags easier to subclass for special rendering behavior. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Updated the link to readthedocs. Thanks to Corey Farwell.
- Fixed some log messages to correctly refer to the new PIPELINE settings tructure. Thanks to Alvin Mites.
- Changed file outdated checks to use os.path methods directly, avoiding potential SuspiciousFileOperation errors which could appear with some django storage configurations.
- Add a view for collecting static files before serving them. This behaves like django’s built-in static view and allows running the collector for images, fonts, and other static files that do not need to be compiled. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Update documentation for the ES6Compiler to clarify filename requirements. Thanks to Nathan Cox.
- Add error output for compiler errors within the browser. This provides for a much better experience when compiling files from the devserver. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Make unit tests run against Django 1.6 and 1.7. Thanks to Sławek Ehlert.
- Fix filtering-out of files which require a finder to locate.
- Allow compilers to override the output path.
- Fix error reporting when a compiler fails to execute.
- Fix IOErrors when running collectstatic with some nodejs-based compilers and compressors. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Fix compatibility of unit tests when running on Windows. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Add unit tests for compilers and compressors. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Fix Django < 1.8 compatibility. Thanks to David Trowbridge.
- Allow to disable collector during development. Thanks to Leonardo Orozco.
- Fix compressor subprocess calls.
- Fix compressor command flattening.
- Remove subprocess32 usage since it breaks universal support.
- Fix path quoting issues. Thanks to Chad Miller.
- Use subprocess32 package when possible.
- Documentation fixes. Thanks to Sławek Ehlert and Jannis Leidel.
- Add full support for Django 1.9.
- Drop support for Django 1.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE : Change configuration settings.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_pipeline-1.6.14-py2.py3-none-any.whl (39.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6||Jan 22, 2018|
|django-pipeline-1.6.14.tar.gz (60.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 22, 2018|