Ephemeris is an opinionated library and set of scripts for managing the bootstrapping of Galaxy project plugins - tools, index data, and workflows.
Ephemeris is a small Python library and set of scripts for managing the bootstrapping of Galaxy plugins - tools, index data, and workflows.
- Free software: Academic Free License version 3.0
- Documentation: https://ephemeris.readthedocs.org.
- Code: https://github.com/galaxyproject/ephemeris
- Many new documentation enhancements (thanks to @rhpvorderman, @erasche, and others) - docs are now published to https://readthedocs.org/projects/ephemeris/.
- Fix problem with empty list options related to running data managers (thanks to @rhpvorderman).
- Enable data managers to run with API keys (thanks to @rhpvorderman).
- Add sleep command to wait for a Galaxy API to become available (thanks to @erasche).
- Preserve readable order of keys while processing tool lists (thanks to @drosofff).
- Add Python 2 and 3 testing for all scripts against galaxy-docker-stable along with various refactoring to reduce code duplication and Python 3 fixes. #36
- Add new connection options for setting up data libraries.
- Fix new run-data-managers CLI entrypoint.
- Add run-data-managers tool to trigger DM with multiple values and in order. #30
- The workflow install tool now supports a directory of workflows. #27
- enable global options in a tool yaml files, like install_resolver_dependencies: true #26
- Mention mimum required galaxy versions. #23 (thanks to @mvdbeek)
- Be more generic in determining a server time-out (thanks to @afgane).
- Get tool list entrypoint and improvements (thanks to @mvdbeek).
- Rename tool_panel_section_name to tool_panel_section_label like ansible-galaxy-tools (thanks to @nturaga).
- Add missing file tool_list.yaml.sample (thanks to @nturaga).
- More robust shed-install script, install dependencies by default, improve logging (thanks to @mvdbeek).
- Add tool generate a tool list from a Galaxy workflow file (thanks to @drosofff).
- Fix various code quality issues including adding beta support for Python 3 (thanks in part to @mvdbeek).
- Setup project, pull in scripts from ansible-galaxy-tools and adapt them for usage as a library.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|ephemeris-0.7.0-py2.7.egg (45.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Jun 27, 2017|
|ephemeris-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jun 27, 2017|
|ephemeris-0.7.0.tar.gz (26.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jun 27, 2017|