Ephemeris is an opinionated library and set of scripts for managing the bootstrapping of Galaxy project plugins - tools, index data, and workflows.
Ephemeris is a small Python library and set of scripts for managing the bootstrapping of Galaxy plugins - tools, index data, and workflows.
- Free software: Academic Free License version 3.0
- Documentation: https://ephemeris.readthedocs.org.
- Code: https://github.com/galaxyproject/ephemeris
- Update data managers when updating tools (thanks to @rhpvorderman). Pull Request 78, Issue 69
- Run data managers aggressive parallelization and refactoring (thanks to @rhpvorderman). Pull Request 79
- Makes publishing of imported workflows available (thanks to @pcm32). Pull Request 74
- Add option to test tools on update/install for Galaxy 18.05 (thanks to @jmchilton). Pull Request 81
- Upload 2.0 support for data library creation (thanks to @jmchilton). Pull Request 89
- Fixes to revision parsing in tools.yaml (thanks to @bgruening). Pull Request 70
- Add Codacy monitoring and badge (thanks to @jmchilton). Pull Request 73
- Fix typo in project organization document (thanks to @blankenberg). Pull Request 86
- Fix hardcoded log paths (thanks to @rhpvorderman). Pull Request 85
- Fix shed-tools update argparse handling (thanks to @rhpvorderman). Pull Request 88
- Fix a few lint issues (thanks to @jmchilton). Pull Request 90
- Many new documentation enhancements (thanks to @rhpvorderman, and others)
- rename of shed-install to shed-tools and add a new –latest and –revision argument (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- many fixes and new tests by (thanks to @mvdbeek)
- Parallelization of run-data-managers (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- run-data-managers now uses more advanced templating for less repetitive input yamls (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- run-data-managers now checks if a genome index is already present before running the data manager (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- ephemeris will now use https by default instead of http (thanks to @bgruening)
- Many new documentation enhancements (thanks to @rhpvorderman, @erasche, and others) - docs are now published to https://readthedocs.org/projects/ephemeris/.
- Fix problem with empty list options related to running data managers (thanks to @rhpvorderman).
- Enable data managers to run with API keys (thanks to @rhpvorderman).
- Add sleep command to wait for a Galaxy API to become available (thanks to @erasche).
- Preserve readable order of keys while processing tool lists (thanks to @drosofff).
- Add Python 2 and 3 testing for all scripts against galaxy-docker-stable along with various refactoring to reduce code duplication and Python 3 fixes. #36
- Add new connection options for setting up data libraries.
- Fix new run-data-managers CLI entrypoint.
- Add run-data-managers tool to trigger DM with multiple values and in order. #30
- The workflow install tool now supports a directory of workflows. #27
- enable global options in a tool yaml files, like install_resolver_dependencies: true #26
- Mention mimum required galaxy versions. #23 (thanks to @mvdbeek)
- Be more generic in determining a server time-out (thanks to @afgane).
- Get tool list entrypoint and improvements (thanks to @mvdbeek).
- Rename tool_panel_section_name to tool_panel_section_label like ansible-galaxy-tools (thanks to @nturaga).
- Add missing file tool_list.yaml.sample (thanks to @nturaga).
- More robust shed-install script, install dependencies by default, improve logging (thanks to @mvdbeek).
- Add tool generate a tool list from a Galaxy workflow file (thanks to @drosofff).
- Fix various code quality issues including adding beta support for Python 3 (thanks in part to @mvdbeek).
- Setup project, pull in scripts from ansible-galaxy-tools and adapt them for usage as a library.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ephemeris-0.9.0-py2.7.egg (61.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||May 23, 2018|
|ephemeris-0.9.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (32.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 23, 2018|
|ephemeris-0.9.0.tar.gz (35.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 23, 2018|