Pure-Python bindings to glibc (based on ctypes)
- Free software: LGPLv3 license
- Supports signalfd(2) and the assorted set of signal related functions.
- Supported on python 2.7+ and python 3.2+ and pypy
- All other useful glibc features are in scope (patches welcome!)
- from glibc import ... – direct access to glibc functions and types via lazy imports, fast startup, low memory overhead, efficient calls to glibc
- Declarative code, easy to verify for correctness, easy to add more types, functions and constants.
- Translates error codes according to documentation (manual pages) of each supported function. Raises OSError with appropriate values and a customized, easy-to-understand error message.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size glibc-0.1.tar.gz (8.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size glibc-0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|