HARFANG 3D is a game/visualization library for Python. It includes a comprehensive set of Scene, Physics, Rendering pipeline, Audio and Virtual Reality APIs. It is written in C++ and supports DirectX 11, OpenGL and OpenGL ES.
Harfang for Python
3D real time visualization framework
Harfang is a 3D real time visualization framework for the industry, the education and for scientists. It grants developpers the ability to create applications ranging from data visualization to games.
See https://www.harfang3d.com/license for licensing terms.
- Download the tutorials https://github.com/harfang3d/tutorials-hg2 and unzip them to your computer (eg. d:/tutorials-hg2).
- To compile the tutorial resources, download assetc for your platform: https://dev.harfang3d.com/releases/
- Drag and drop the tutorial resources folder on the `assetc executable -OR- execute assetc passing it the path to the tutorial resources folder (eg. assetc d:/tutorials-hg2/resources).
After the compilation process finishes, you should see a resources_compiled folder next to the resources folder. You can now execute the tutorials from the folder you unzipped them to.
Alternatively you can open the tutorial folder and run the provided debug targets using Visual Studio Code
The following screenshots were captured on a 2070RTX in 1080P running at 60FPS, GI is performed using screen space raytracing and does not require RTX capable hardware.
- Node & component based
- Performance oriented
- Low-spec PBR rendering pipeline
- High-spec ‘AAA’ rendering pipeline (screen space GI & reflection)
- Support of user pipeline shaders
- VR support via OpenVR/SteamVR with Eye tracking
- Compatible with the HTC Vive/Vive Pro, Valve Index, Lenovo Explorer, Oculus Rift S
- Rigid bodies, collisions, mechanical constraints
- Ray casting
- Fast & accurate
- Play/stream WAV/OGG formats
- 3D audio spatialization
More information on https://www.harfang3d.com/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for harfang-3.2.3-py3-none-win_amd64.whl
Hashes for harfang-3.2.3-py3-none-win32.whl