Calendar feature for icemac.addressbook
This package provides a calendar feature for icemac.addressbook.
Copyright (c) 2010-2020 Michael Howitz
This package is licensed under the MIT License, see LICENSE.txt inside the package.
Get the source code:
$ git clone https://github.com/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
or fork me at: https://github.com/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
To run the tests yourself call:
$ virtualenv-2.7 . $ bin/pip install zc.buildout $ bin/buildout -n $ bin/py.test
- Fix list feature added in 3.6 so texts get translated.
- Listen the number of events per year in master data, so the admin can see if the calendar is used at all.
- Allow to select up to 10 years into past instead of 5.
- Prevent dates before 1900 from being entered as they cannot be rendered afterwards.
- Move source code repository to https://github.com/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar.
On mobile devices:
- fix rendering of the calendar by replacing the tabular rendering by a vertical one like the print version.
- replace secondary horizontal menu with a vertical one hidden behind a burger icon.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size icemac.ab.calendar-3.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (194.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size icemac.ab.calendar-3.6.1.tar.gz (163.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for icemac.ab.calendar-3.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl