Calendar feature for icemac.addressbook
This package provides a calendar feature for icemac.addressbook.
Copyright (c) 2010-2018 Michael Howitz
All Rights Reserved.
This software is subject to the provisions of the Zope Public License, Version 2.1 (ZPL). A copy of the ZPL should accompany this distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Get the source code:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
or fork me on: https://bitbucket.org/icemac/icemac.ab.calendar
To run the tests yourself call:
$ python2.7 bootstrap.py $ bin/buildout -n $ bin/py.test
- Fix the close URL of the list views so it does not stick to the list views.
- Improve readability and usability of list views.
- List views now also return the events of the last displayed day.
- .calendar.Calendar.get_events() now expects two arguments: start and end. The previous functionality of get_events() is now provided by get_events_for_month()
- Move .browser.renderer.interfaces.IEventDescription and .browser.renderer.interfaces.UnknownLanguageError to .browser.interfaces.
- Add configurable list views instead of the fix month list view. (See Master data > Calendar > List views for the configuration.)
- Adapt code to icemac.addressbook >= 6.0.
- Add breadcrumbs.
- Fix rendering of month list:
- day numbers in calendar for read-only users are now the same size as for r/w users.
- the dots in front of text when rendering multiple items per event no longer overlap with previous text.
- when printing it is rendered like the month calendar.
- Fix printing view of month list to render the event title first and align day numbers right.
- Fix printing view of year calendar to render each month on a single page.
- Change zope.interface.implements[Only] and zope.component.adapts to class decorators.
- Adapt the code to icemac.addressbook >= 5.0.
- Also release as wheel.
- Add a month list view which looks like the print version of the month view.
- Allow to delete a recurred event and put a new event with the same category into its place. Before this fix the new event might not be displayed.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|icemac.ab.calendar-3.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (195.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Mar 23, 2018|
|icemac.ab.calendar-3.0.2.tar.gz (163.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 23, 2018|