A Linked Data Platform repository sever.
LAKEsuperior is an alternative Fedora Repository implementation.
Fedora is a mature repository software system historically adopted by major cultural heritage institutions. It exposes an LDP endpoint to manage any type of binary files and their metadata in Linked Data format.
LAKEsuperior aims at being an uncomplicated, efficient Fedora 4 implementation.
Its main goals are:
- Reliability: Based on solid technologies with stability in mind.
- Efficiency: Small memory and CPU footprint, high scalability.
- Ease of management: Tools to perform monitoring and maintenance included.
- Simplicity of design: Straight-forward architecture, robustness over features.
- Drop-in replacement for Fedora4
- Very stable persistence layer based on LMDB and filesystem. Fully ACID-compliant writes guarantee consistency of data.
- Term-based search (planned) and SPARQL Query API + UI
- No performance penalty for storing many resources under the same container
- Extensible provenance metadata tracking
- Multi-modal access: HTTP (REST), command line interface and native Python API.
- Fits in a pocket: you can carry 50M triples in an 8Gb memory stick.
Installation & Documentation
git clone https://github.com/scossu/lakesuperior.git cd lakesuperior docker-compose up
With pip (assuming you are familiar with it):
pip install lakesuperior
The full, current documentation is maintained in Read The Docs. Please refer to that for more info, including installation instructions.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lakesuperior-1.0.0a11-py3-none-any.whl (943.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for lakesuperior-1.0.0a11-py3-none-any.whl