Development tools library for python interpreter used for the FIRST Robotics Competition
pyfrc - RobotPy development library helper
pyfrc is a python 3 library designed to make developing python code using WPILib for FIRST Robotics Competition easier.
This library contains a few primary parts:
- A built-in uploader that will upload your robot code to the robot
- Integration with the py.test testing tool to allow you to easily write unit tests for your robot code.
- Various support for robot simulation
- RobotPy documentation: https://robotpy.readthedocs.io
- Installation: https://robotpy.readthedocs.io/en/stable/install/pyfrc.html
Contributing new changes
pyfrc is intended to be a project that all members of the FIRST community can quickly and easily contribute to. If you find a bug, or have an idea that you think others can use:
- [Fork this git repository](https://github.com/robotpy/robotpy/fork) to your github account
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am ‘Add some feature’)
- Push to the branch (git push -u origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request on github
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyfrc-2020.1.5-py3-none-any.whl (45.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyfrc-2020.1.5.tar.gz (42.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|