Deploy stuff by diff-ing the state you want against the remote server.
pyinfra manages the state of one or more servers. It can be used for app/service deployment, config management and ad-hoc command execution. Deploys are asynchronous, highly performant and can target thousands of hosts in parallel. The inventory of servers and deploy state are written in Python, allowing for near-infinite extendability. pyinfra is available via the command line and as a Python API.
pyinfra was designed to enable us to deploy things in a consistent, debuggable and maintainable manner. Notable design decisions:
- properly agentless - even Python isn’t required on the remote side (just a shell!)
- always print raw stderr on operation failure for instant debugging
- -v means print out remote stdout & stderr in realtime
- outputs shell commands and files to upload
- two-step deploy that enables dry-runs
- fail fast where possible (eg touching a directory)
- uses pure, 100% Python for the inventory and deploy scripts
- with operations/hooks to safely use Python mid-deploy
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|pyinfra-0.5.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (98.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Dec 10, 2017|
|pyinfra-0.5.2.tar.gz (77.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Dec 10, 2017|